The user is any legal or natural person who uses or visits the website www.mescanka.si.
By using this website, the user confirms that he agrees to these Privacy and Cookie Policies.
Terms of privacy
1. PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE OF THE RULES:
The protection of privacy and personal data is very important to us and we pay great attention to it in carrying out our activities.
Data on its guests is protected in accordance with The Law – ZVOP-1 ond a personal data protection - PDPA-1, and with the terms and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
We strive to handle personal information carefully.
In order to protect the obtained data as effectively as possible against accidental or intentional misuse, loss and destruction, we have denied access to them to unauthorized and third parties. To do this, we use security measures, which we upgrade in accordance with developments and legal changes.
1.1.The controller of personal data is Renta d.o.o, Ključavničarska 4, 1000 Ljubljana
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you.
The types of personal information we collect include:
name, surname, country of residence, date of arrival, date of departure, telephone number and e-mail address. To perform the service, it is also necessary to collect credit card data (card type, card name, card number, expiration date) and data on travel documents of all guests (name, surname, date of birth, gender, identification number, country of issue of the document) . Information that is not directly related to your actual identity does not fall into this category.
What is anonymous data?
Each time you access content published on our website, general information is automatically saved (eg number of visitors and duration of visits to individual pages, etc.). This data is not personal and is processed anonymously. We use these types of data exclusively for statistical purposes and use them to optimize our web content.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Renta d.o.o - Meščanka apartments / rooms collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
3.1. Legal basis:
● to conclude a contract with an individual for the smooth performance of accommodation services
● for communication-related communication needs
● to verify credit card payments, to confirm and pay for a reservation
● for the purposes of reporting data on guests and overnight stays (from the guest book) via the AJPES web portal
● to communicate with customers for the purpose of performing our services
● to communicate with customers for the purpose of advertising our services
● for statistical analysis purposes
● for processing for the purpose of identification, prevention of errors and fraud
3.2.Personal consent of the guest:
In certain cases, Renta d.o.o obtains and processes personal data on the basis of personal consent.
Consent is completely voluntary and is not a condition for concluding a contract. In this case, the processing takes place within the framework of consent and agreed means of communication. The consent is valid until revoked.
3.3. Transmission of personal data to third parties:
● For the purpose of reporting data on guests and overnight stays (from the guest book) via the AJPES web portal, as required by law.
● To law enforcement and tax authorities on the basis of their written request.
● Authorities and legal assistants in exercising our legal rights in relation to the contract with you.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
To protect personal data, we use strict security procedures to protect against accidental loss, destruction or misuse.
The offices, where we store the personal data, on hardware and software, are protected by measures to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to data. They are locked, and the data on the devices is protected by security passwords.
4.1 Retention period of personal data
The personal data of an individual may be processed and stored in accordance with the legal basis or as long as there is an intention or until the revocation of the given consent of the individual. After the expiration of the legally specified period of storage or written cancellation of the user, the data is deleted. If you have questions about specific storage periods, please contact us via the contact information below.
Rules regarding cookies
Cookies are small text files in which information about a visit to a website is written. None of the cookies we use on our websites collect information that could identify you personally.
1. DATA COLLECTION
During a visit to our page www.mescanka.si the cookies are automatically collected.
Cookies collect the following information: IP address, device ID, pages viewed, information browsing, browser type, operating system, Internet connection, a starting URL and location - depending on the device you are using. If you do not want to have cookies on your device, you can set your browser to reject all cookies respectively. You can decide if you will accept them. You can also remove cookies from your device. If you decide to decline or remove the cookies, some features of the website may not function properly.
Cookies external providers: certain external provider enabling installation of cookies. If you want to know which providers install such cookies, please contact us at the contact information posted below.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Information about you, including personal information, collected by means of cookies are collected for the following purposes:
● A. Facilitating use of our page: information collected using cookies allow you to use the page and it is used for our legitimate business interests.
● B. Implementation of analysts regarding the use of our services: information collected using cookies is used for the analysis of our use of the page and preparation of reports on the use of the page. Cookies also follow your page visit and improve the user experience and the quality of page.
2.1. Sharing data to third parties
● BookingSuite: your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite BV at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands - the company that operates the website suite.booking.com.
● Sharing with external providers: We share your personal information with external providers as permitted by law.
● Competent Authorities: We disclose personal information to law enforcement and other government agencies if required by law or strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute crime and fraud.
3. DATA STORAGE
If you have questions about specific storage periods, please contact us via the contact information below.
An individual may also lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data directly with the competent supervisory authority, to the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
This policy is published on the website www.mescanka.si and is valid from 1 June 2020 onwards.