- We offer only Remote check-in (no personal contact, pripor booking necessary)
- Check-in from 14:00 on, prior arrangement necessary to get door access with Danalock app
- Check-out until 11:00
- Reception 9:00 – 12:00 (by arrangement)
- Wi-fi is available in the entire house and is free of charge.
- Meščanka will clean and prepare the apartment / room before your arrival.
- Meščanka will change your bed linen and clean the unit after departure or once per week.
- Meščanka will change your towels on request, if stay is longer than 3 nights
- Staff will enter the premises in the absence of the guest only for the purpose of cleaning the apartment / room and when there is reason to believe that the premises or the guest are in danger or that the internal house policy is being seriously violated (see below).
- Please take care of the rented apartment / room.
- According to Slovenian law smoking is forbidden in closed areas. We charge extra Cleaning fee 125 Eur for smoking in Meščanka.
- Mandatory recycling of general waste and organic waste – trash bins in the apartments / rooms.
- Mandatory recycling of plastic / cans / foil, paper and glass – trash bins in the common area.
- It is forbidden to use towels provided by Meščanka to clean shoes, floor, tables, etc. If you need additional cleaning material, please ask the staff to provide it.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and objects with unpleasant smell into Meščanka.
- Respect the peace and quiet of your neighbours in the apartment / room and the common area.
- When leaving the room, close the windows and turn off electric appliances, A/C and water taps.
- The guest who causes damage to Meščanka property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of the damage. The amount of the damage will be charged on the guest’s credit card in the maximum period of 48h after his departure, if the guest does not report the damage at departure and pays the damage personally.
- You are obliged to leave the apartment / room you rented as you found it upon arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged.
- Please immediately inform the staff of any defects or faults in the room or possible dissatisfaction with the service.
Payment and reservation
- Full payment before arrival, if not stated otherwise in the reservation.
- In case you cancel after payment we will make a refund in accordance to the cancellation policy
- Payment is possible with wire transfer or with a Credit card online payment (we provide a link)
- All guests are required to fill in the online Check-in form at least 24h prior Check-in REMOTE CHECK-IN FORM
If the payment in full is not made until free cancellation is over the reservation is autommaticly canceled
Short stay rate and Standard rate
- If cancelled or modified up to 5 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100 % of the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled after Check-in, reimbursement is not possible.
Full payment upon reservation required.
No free cancellation or modification possible after booking
- The total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified or no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. No refund possible.
Advance payment required
- To get a longer stay discount, an advance payment of one week or one month is needed to confirm the reservation.
- In case of 100% advance payment we offer extra 5% discount.
- All advance payment is non-refundable.
Children and extra bed policy
- All children are welcome.
- One child up to 4 years stays free of charge when using an existing bed or baby cot.
- Older children or adults are charged 25 Eur per night / person for each extra bed + Tourist and Promotional tax.
- No extra beds possible in a room.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds in the apartment and studio is 2.
- Maximum capacity of baby cots in an apartment / room is 1.
We charge extra cleaning fee (see Price list).
Pets are welcome in Meščanka under the following conditions:
- You should keep the pet on a leash in public areas at all times.
- Pets are not allowed laying and sleeping in bed.
- It is not allowed to use towels and dishes from the kitchen provided by Meščanka.
- Meščanka will provide 1 bed, 2 bowls for food and water and 1 towel for a pet if requested.
- The house is in the car free zone (pedestrian zone)
- Public parking is possible at locations nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges will be applicable (see Location- parking).
By making a reservation on www.mescanka.si, by phone or email you automatically agree to the Full House policy of Meščanka.
See availability and prices
use a Coupon MESCANKA5 and get 5% discount on the accommodation
Children section is for children up to 4 years of age. Free stay in a baby cot or with parents in their bed. All other ages please enter in the person section. Please note that the Tourist tax will be added always as an adult we will deduct the amount for all Children younger than 18 years on arrival.